Tuesday 9 October 2007

birthdays and fights

haha my birthday was just over, and i thank God for all you lovely people really, it was a blast.

it was the first time i celebrated my birthday with my jc class, and it was really a surprise, didn't expect it at all :)

the caregroup's one was quite funny though. they managed to hide it till i went with the newcomer, Hui yi to the loo after dinner on saturday, and she asked "John was asking if we should spread the word about her birthday, who do you think they're talking about?" i just couldn't stop laughing when i saw her face as i said "uh, i think its me..."

and not forgetting my precious "brothers" whom i have known since i was about 14/15 years old. the sight of the silly "Buttercup" cake really made me smile :) haha, and of course, Pearlyn and her big fat cookie too :) thanks loves!



haha my street cred on fighters' club reached a full 5/5 today when i won the fight against joel with all the support. but i dropped to 4.59 in a silly fight (we lost 25 v 1) yeah, the guy alone won... and it dropped again to 3.75. but at least how it ended was seriously funny. haha :)

No comments: