Sunday 29 April 2007

it suddenly struck me on the way home. How much are we compromising in this life? Like Pastor Prince said, when we go to heaven one day, we would cry torrents of tears when we see what Jesus had given to us to receive in Him, and what we settled for.

My eye was hurting on the train and it was affecting my vision (for those who didn't see what happened, i'll spare the details) but anyways, i was just feeling like "oh my God its so annoying" and kept thinking that yes, Jesus is my Healer. But hey, this thought suddenly struck me:

At Arrow ministry service earlier in the day, after the preaching, Pastor Chin had led a moment of worship where the Spirit of Anointing had just fallen so heavily upon the place. Pastor said that "calls were being revived" and it was just so amazingly wonderfully, a spiritual refreshing. Who i am, what i'm called for. The week had been trying and tiring, i had felt worn out, stressed and just ready to throw it all away. But that moment, such a world of revelation and the things that i saw , the things that Jesus spoke to me about.. I would not forsake, no, not for anything.

It was all very personal, so if you ask, i might share with you about it. but i'll just say it was so so so so much.

So anyways, to return to my main topic. >.<

Like Pastor Chin said, which tribe held arrows in the bible?
Only, only, the tribe of Benjamin.
And the tribe of Benjamin in the END TIME GENERATION, receiving 5 times more that all his neighbours.

its here people! WE'RE the ministry POISED for CHANGE in the end times! 60% of the people in SEA are 30 and below and as God changed Sarai's name to Sarah, Abram's name to Abraham, so are we changed to be poised in that position to RECEIVE that blessing!

And sidenote, though Pastor Chin didnt mention at Arrow service, Pastor Prince has said before already, that the Benjamin generation is the generation that enjoys ACCELERATION.

and yes, that would be me, thank you and amen.

so the thought that struck me was, having such a position of influence as a King-Priest, the beloved child of the most loving Father ever and the one for whom the greatest, kindest and most innocent person died for, despite my most unworthy moments, to be loved to such an extent by the omnipotent God who would not withhold ANY good thing from me,

why in the world am i compromising myself in having my whole focus for that moment undermined by an irritated eye?
I'm the righteousness of God in Christ EH.
I'm called for great purposes, to throw forth and shine bright the glory of Jesus Christ!
So i say, symptom, what do you think you are doing by being irrationally manifesting in my body? Christ is in me and you have no hold over me!

i sure dont want to compromise.
i wanna see all Your promises come to pass in front of my eyes.
Your blessings to all pass before me.
And no, no discounts :))

For as He is, so am i in THIS world.

No comments: