Sunday 13 May 2007

whee :)) today was fun!

went for arrow service this afternoon and it was great, theworship was just so good and it was a refreshing of the spirit. no matter where i am, what im doing, i know that even the overflow, the droplets of Jesus' showers of blessing are more than enough for me and everything i may go through. yet the Lord is faithful and giving, that He does not grudge on the giving, but showers such abundance of love down upon me.

no, its not my circumstances or what people may say to me or about me that define or affect me.
especially if they don't know my Jesus. even if they may be family.
i'm not going to allow myself to be a thermometer, im a thermostat in Christ! i set the tone, i don't get affected by it.

i want to live knowing and being SO aware of what you have in store for me and in me. to not just pass each day but to enjoy the process of the day the Lord has made. not just to hope it'll pass faster, no. and how that will happen, i'll just leave it to be a miracle in Your hands Lord, and with all my troubles. i'll not worry Jesus, i will not be afraid. I receive that favour and provision, i live that King-Priest inheritance.


---------------------------


anyways, :)) had a gorgeous time with the old humphrey gang today :) we gathered to celebrate qi hui's birthday at vivo marche :D whee.


here's us at marche :)


and here's us just before we parted ways and went home, near the mrt.

haha i missed you all. meeting all you precious people again was fun.

No comments: