Thursday 7 April 2011

life.

Isaiah 43:1-2
but now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel:
"Fear not; for I have redeemed you,
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire,
you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you..."

Isaiah 43:18-19
"Do not remember the former things,
Nor consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
and rivers in the desert."

Isaiah 43:25
"I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My sake;
and I will not remember your sins."

letting it all sink it. nothing quite like the Word. i don't exactly understand how and why life springs forth again in my heart when i spend time in the Word, but i just know it does. should really set aside more time for it.

No comments: