Wednesday 6 April 2011

learning to breathe.



sometimes, people don't realize how what they say has an effect on others. long after people have gone home, those words can keep ringing.

but i wanna rise above that, rise beyond that.

yes it hurts, sometimes it just feels like, "was that really necessary?"

but i've been guilty of it before too.

maybe i am what you say i am. but i'm not perfect. that's why i need Jesus.

sorry if i don't meet your perfect standards, but then again who does?

that's why i need God. and that's why Jesus went to the cross for me. to meet every benchmark on my behalf, because in and of myself, i would never ever be able to.

i am still a work in progress. what was said may be true Lord, and i don't want to be such a person either. Change me, quicken me, according to Your will, according to Your loving kindness.

one day, Daddy God, let me look back on this and laugh. teach and lead me, love me unto wholeness again. lift me up above the words and opinions of others. i choose to keep the joy and the peace that You have given to me.

You've borne every condemnation on my behalf, i receive Your righteousness, Your love that will never ever fail me.

I am a princess by birth, not by any worth of my own. anything i have and i am, is only by the grace of God. i receive it undeserving. and nothing anyone may say can ever change that.



i choose to let it go into Your hands. and be happy. the abundant life is meant to be enjoyed.

No comments: